View Single Post
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 04-22-2007, 01:57 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 440
Default Is this worth the time?

I'm wondering if you guys and gals think it is worth the time to add content covering past events?

For example, I'm adding content regarding the European Poker tour to one of my sites. Do you think it is worth it to add past season results to my site or should I just start with the current events and go forward?

I was starting to do this just to add content to my site, but now I'm wondering if it is worth the time since how many people are going to be searching for an event winner from 2005?

Thoughts?

SmackDog
__________________
Vegas Poker 24/7 Leader Board - Earn points while playing in online poker tournaments and ring games at Vegas Poker 24/7! Win cash, prizes and free roll entries for finishing on our monthly leader boards!

Advertising now available on Smack Dog Poker and Poker Satellite Center. PM me for rates if interested.
Reply With Quote