Thread: Brainstorming
View Single Post
  #34  
Old 02-05-2005, 06:35 PM
El_Maximo El_Maximo is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Hershey, PA
Posts: 110
Default

Surfing the net looking at poker sites today. I was checking out content and which sites are listed under different search criteria. Than I stumbled upon a Russian poker site. I found this very interesting. The world is our market and not just the English speaking market. I see more Russians and Europeans on Party Poker all the time. I think this is where affiliates could be great. Sign some Russian, Japanse, Chinese or French speaking affiliates. Have them develop website to market other countries. You might even split some cost with them to get them started.
__________________
- El Maximo

"In order to live, you must be willing to die!" - Amir Vahedi

Small Stakes Poker Blog - A weekly blog of the journey of a free online poker player to online poker professional.

No Limit Freerolls - Free Online Poker Info
Hershey Poker Club - Play live poker in Hershey, PA
Reply With Quote