View Single Post
  #6  
Old 04-20-2007, 12:03 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,130
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
So does this mean pnews is being paid $300 or more for the players we send and are then only passing $75 or so back to us?
Yea right, I wish we got paid $300 on these trackers. These PokerStars trackers are not set up in the normal pokernews account. We negotiated a deal with Edward and Carly strictly for PAW that is entirely separate than the trackers we use for our websites. Surprisingly the margins are quite slim.....but having Pokerstars on the network is a great addition nonetheless.

If we were getting $300 on these trackers, surely we would be passing along the lion share of it to the affiliates. Of course we are on the top tier at pokernews, but PokerStars treats PAW and PNEWS as two separate entities.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote