Thread: I want articles
View Single Post
  #4  
Old 04-20-2007, 10:00 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Im at a loss with that one.

Unnofficial world poker championships?

The poker world series?

The champoinship formally known as Prince?

Quote:
This year, Harrah's will take it one step further, banning advertisements that come from any Web sites affiliated with online poker rooms that accept U.S. players, including the free-money dot net sites.
Now as the articles I wrote do not directly promote a site (only point to sites that offer WSOP deals. Does this mean I am in the clear?

This page contravenes the guidelines due to PAW's own advertizements at the top of each page. Its crazy, now the WSOP should be challenged for manipilating ther search engines & the terms should be struck off all major search engines such as google. I wonder if they would change the crazy new rules then.

I patented the word "and" so I am requesting each member of this forum to donate a dollar to me everytime the word "and" is used more than twice in a page.

Also at the bottom of the page I would like a disclaimer stating that EDMC is the sole owner of the word "and". Each time the word is used you are required to add * beside it.
Reply With Quote