View Single Post
  #5  
Old 04-20-2007, 07:34 AM
Zilla Zilla is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: U.K
Posts: 193
Default

I'm glad to see that pstars has joined the network, and this is one room I have been eargerly anticipating their addition to PAW.

However I am disappointed that its on the standard rates that pstars offer and I understand that it seems like this has come directly from pstars not wanting anyone offering higher than their standard rates to general affiliates.

I do have a question on this - surely pnews gets paid on these trackers based on total player capacity from both pnews and the PAW trackers, which would put them in the top band and the $300 CPA. So does this mean pnews is being paid $300 or more for the players we send and are then only passing $75 or so back to us?

I understand pnews making a margin from the PAW trackers, but that would be a hell of a margin!

I had thought that with pnews player capacity together with the rest of the PAW networks player capacity then the overall network would be in one of pstars higher bands, if you see what I mean.
__________________
iPokerGroup Network - Online Poker Strategy | Online Poker Freerolls | Full Tilt Poker | Johnny Chan Poker

Free PAW Freeroll listing script - Increase your conversions and list up-to-date PAW freeroll listings to your users. Full Details here
Reply With Quote