View Single Post
  #4  
Old 04-19-2007, 04:27 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,130
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

You're right, you do get the added bonus of monthly $2500 freeroll events. If Stars does launch an MGR program, we will make that available too.

Stars does not want PAW to compete with their internal program (understandably). Instead we will be looking to do some custom promos or events just for the network and players.

Stars is a big enough room, in all honesty they would survive just fine without any affiliate program. Yet I am very thankful they have one and I think they are a terrific addition to the network even at the standard rates.

Regardless many of you are promoting multiple rooms through the network and get one FAT bankwire or payment each month. This is a great addition. Sending (2) players to Stars to earn $150 might be easier than sending (1) player to a smaller room.....if that makes sense.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote