View Single Post
  #3  
Old 05-10-2005, 08:59 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 493
Default

Quote:
If I ask for a higher percentage I typically try to prove myself for a month or two on the initial percentage. Furthermore I will supply a business plan on what my upcoming promotions and marketing budgets are. This seems to go over better than an email saying, "Hey Stephen I am going to send you 100 RMP's next month, can I get 40% at Paradise" You guys laugh, but my guess is guys like Stephen get these all the time.
Sorry to say it, but Jeremy's 100% right. It's a matter of proving your worth to the right people, and I will usually require a month minimum to see that the person is serious about bringing in the Players. After that, negotiate away!

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote