Thread: Possible Coder
View Single Post
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 04-18-2007, 09:32 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 811
Default

I think I understand what you mean losercore. I have the CSS it's just I didnt use it right? I should have been using the CSS sheets instead of manually entering the styles myself which in turn duplicated them or I am running two different styles for the same thing. Am I right?

Also when I went over to sitepoint and seo chat and asked opinons, I recieved feedback on the prgram I am using and was told that it's not the best way of learning how to do this. That Frontpage and those like it can really bloat the code. They pointed me to some great reading material and also some on how to strip the code.
I have created a couple of testing pages to work on. Those over at seo pointed out some more issues that need to be fixed....a learning curve I guess
__________________
Carbon Poker Bonus

Canada's Top Poker Player
__________________________________________
Ranking in 14th position for fairly competitive term
Now to get on the first page

Last edited by kaus : 04-18-2007 at 09:39 PM.
Reply With Quote