View Single Post
  #21   Spam Kill
Old 04-18-2007, 10:20 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 691
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoursurfing View Post
How about this one. This guys is literally wiping me out on a site where negative balances carry over......

He only deposited $700 and is up to $109K without winning any jackpots or progressives. F*#^
That must be traumatic logging into your stats and watching that,lol. My blackjack players win by the end of the month so I dont really bother checking the stats, not many players so i dont care about it.

I win overall at live games but im sure as hell I dont win in the long term online because i know it is almost impossible, so i rarely play
__________________
Poker Blah blah blah

Blogroll Link Exchanges Welcome - Blogging Tips more so...

Following my Anti PPA rant, you can sign up At fulltilt using bonus code "PPABONUS"
Reply With Quote