Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon
Just wanted to jump in on this real quick Graham.
Perfect way to explain it...on forum's how many times do you hear affiliates post negatively about affiliate programs because they don't care about the little guy? You cannot just not answer them because they are not big enough, because they are smart enough to make one post that 20 others in the same boat can jump in on. Now you have a 3 page thread about how horrible some program is.
Now look at it from the other view, how many posts have you seen because some big affiliate posts how the affiliate program must not want their business anymore because they have not responded in a timely manner. IMO you have to be there for all of them, no matter how big or small.
Now let's not forget, these rooms are in this to make money...not to hold hands. Yes they want to help as much as possible but they all have their #1 priority. I think sometimes affiliates (not on this forum nearly as much as on a different one) expect too much from Affiliate programs. They think their value is higher than it actually is. So it is not easy to please...that is why I ALWAYS put all my efforts into having the best customer support/service possible.
End blog.
|
I am not sure if you are agreeing with me, disagreeing, or agreeing to disagree
I never meant to ignore anybody because they weren't producing enough. I meant put a lower priority on the guy sending you 5 emails a day, that has brought you 2 players in the last month. I think everyone should be treated equally (to a certain extent), with occassional special rewards / over the top service for the ones making them lots of money (those are the people you want to keep happy). Everyone starts off small, and some will go on to be big affiliates, so don't burn your bridges early.
