View Single Post
  #38  
Old 04-17-2007, 06:03 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 1,911
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmc View Post
Brandon I realise you have the view of the higher end of the affiliate spectrum & from the AM point of view, but did you not consider Jacks&Queens a bad business model for limiting their affiliate program to 1000 decent producers. From the lower end, communication is the most frustrating thing for most affiliates. There would be no need for pages of moans if they were kept informed. No mass e-mail was sent to my knowledge of the change to the TOS. It looked like an underhand addition that affects 80% of their affiliates, albeit smaller earners. How long does it take to send one e-mail to everyone that affects most of them?
Let me restate, I do not condone what they did. Just as I said Poker.com's blunder was lack of communication, not the possible sale of poker.com or delayed launch. I am an affiliate, I know what we like and need. I just understand what they are doing. Would I do it? maybe, not without letting all of my affiliates know first. But its more of a protection, so they can weed out the nonactive affiliates.

As most here could attest to, customer support has and always be my main focus for my affiliates. I am always available and have been very open with all of my contact details to anyone who needs help or has a question. Also I do not have a higher end view; I am available to everyone at anytime. Regardless to how much traffic you can send.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Sign Up
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote