Thread: Quick Question
View Single Post
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 04-17-2007, 03:08 PM
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 170
Default Quick Question

I have just added h1 tags to the titles of some of my pages. These titles are within a certain table with their own background. Now when I add these tags the structure of the page looks normal, but when I save them and view them the table structure has been changes and it doesnt flow as normal.

Here is how they look normally
xwww.thepokerbank.com/poker-software.html

and how they look after tags have been added
xwww.thepokerbank.com/bluffing.html

I am fairly sure this can be sorted out by changing the css so that the h1 tags are modified but I am not sure how. Open to any suggestions.

Can anyone help before I take the tags out?
__________________
Customized Banners - $15
Have your bonus code incorporated into any poker room banner. Click Here

Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote