Thread: Possible Coder
View Single Post
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 04-17-2007, 02:40 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 809
Unhappy

I have had some people over at seo take a peek for me and said that there is a huge amount of bloating. Is this norm with WYSIWYG. The reason I am asking is I am using a trial version (still have 30 days to go) but I was heading out tomorrow to go buy it / or one similar.

I feel so sick to my stomach with this, 1 step forward 2 steps back, but I guess I can't really complain a whole lot seeing as I am trying to do something I don't know how to do
__________________
Carbon Poker Bonus

Canada's Top Poker Player
__________________________________________
Ranking in 14th position for fairly competitive term
Now to get on the first page
Reply With Quote