Quote:
Originally Posted by haynesey
You might be trying to rank for too competitive keywords  .
|
This was pointed out to me by someone here (thank you). I have been searching and reading articles and to be honest becoming very frustrated with the the amount of stuff in these articles till I came here and searched PAW's Jeremy wrote an article back in Dec about keywords and how to use them effectively. I went and searched multiple keywords and saved the ones that were suitable for me to use. So now I am wondering two things.
First should I not be incorporating these keywords into my content as well as my tags?
There are plenty of phrases and words out there that recieve hits but the problem with the not so used words is the grammer and spelling. How do you go about useing these without sounding like your an idiot?