View Single Post
  #9  
Old 04-16-2007, 09:21 PM
JohnG JohnG is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 177
Default

Dave, well I understand your point of view there is no strain on the affiliate managers themselves for having lots of accounts that aren't producing as long as these affiliates aren't harassing them for private tournaments, etc. The only way this could be argued is that the non-producing affiliate accounts are taking up too much space on their servers or something that is resulting in increased costs, which I highly doubt is the case. I realize that it is a business relationship and agree with that statement, however if you were selling a product for me and I said if you don't sell 10 a month I will not pay you I am sure you wouldn't be happy. All in all it's not a good term to promote a good relationship especially with new affiliates.
__________________
Online Blackjack | Blackjack Strategy | Blackjack Odds


Reply With Quote