Hi everyone,
I have just got back form holidays, so I am sorry that I could not reply earlier. We launched the Betta site last week and Dean made a post on PAW which I have pasted at the bottom of this reply.
There are a few Cabon Poker banners that you can now access. Let me know what you think
J.
Cheers,
Ellen
Hi All,
Well the time is finally at hand, nearly...
We have been exhaustively testing the new PDCaffiliates.com site here in-house for the past few weeks and quite frankly we are sick of looking at it. Much like reading back over your own essay, you stop seeing the mistakes.
So we've decided to throw it over to our trusted affiliates. We are launching a beta site for all of you to use. In fact, we would love you to try and break it! There is a link to the beta site on the home page at http://www.pdcaffiliates.com/ that you can use to log into the new site and go for broke. We have a new core set of Carbonpoker banners, links and landing pages for you to test out, plus all the other new features and functionality is also ready to go.
As a safety net, we are leaving the existing (old) PDCaffiliates.com site live just in case there are any major problems, so there is no need to worry about anything getting lost in the wash. We will run the beta site parallel to the original site for a couple of weeks to bed down any issues and then switch over to the new site for good.
I would encourage all affiliates to head over and try out the new program. We have set up a couple of email addresses for bugs / feedback and would love to hear your thoughts.
Please report any / all bugs to:
Please send any general feedback to:
We are all very excited here and would like to thank everyone again for their patience throughout this whole process.
I hope to see your feedback flooding in over the coming days.
Cheers,
Dean Bosci