View Single Post
  #7  
Old 04-15-2007, 01:22 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
Thanks Jeremy. I have no doubt that they tracking and working. just wondering because I have always been on an MGR with FTP and that show a higher conversion rate because they convert even before meeting any hand requirements.

Thanks again for the fast reply
Good point, I have always been on MGR as well so would not have any idea on conersion %'s from the CPA plan. Obviously they would be lower though as there is no FPP or hand requirements on MGR.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote