View Single Post
  #7  
Old 04-15-2007, 01:20 PM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 594
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by losercore View Post
Like I said I am interested in the site.

However, I prefer to not make things public unless you hold a real auction.

I will bid the min bid $300 but reserve the right to pull any bid I make in the event any other bid comes from a private bid or an unknown poster. or if we can't work out payment options or transfer.

What payment options are you offering? Well you do escrow.com and pay the fees?

Thanks
What is escrow i have heard of it, but never knew what it was.

I can accept paypal or stars, or i could open a moneybrookers.

I will only accept paypal from reputable members, as i have had trouble with chargeback etc.
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising

Reply With Quote