View Single Post
  #5  
Old 04-15-2007, 10:49 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

In regards to a deadline. As long as the player was originally tracked to you, they should always be yours.

For example after the UIGEA, I had several players at FT that signed up over a year ago finally convert. I guess this could be different for each room, it would depend on each rooms policy. Most however though let you keep the players. Poker.com is the only program I have heard of that let's you re market old players.

If in doubt about conversion from play money to real money, request all your players names from Marius and have a look yourself. Believe me, we want the players to become rmp's too.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote