View Single Post
  #8   Spam Kill
Old 04-14-2007, 11:26 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 813
Default

Sorry to bump this but I have made a .dwt. So to try it out I would use a test page. I selected my editable regions for my .dwt than took my test page and attached the dynamic template. It worked except it is overlapping. Literally one page on top of another. I am curious as to what I did wrong.

I was hoping to figure this out as I have changed from buttons to normal links for my navigation and tonight has been 3 hours of hell. Each link and symbol has been manually entered, fonts changed one at a time, colour all that throughout the pages. If someone could help me figure out why I can't get the .dwt to work right I would appreciate it ???
__________________
Carbon Poker Bonus

Canada's Top Poker Player
__________________________________________
Ranking in 14th position for fairly competitive term
Now to get on the first page
Reply With Quote