Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePokerBank
How do I go about getting my pages out of the supplemental results? Also google has indexed about 1/6 of my site, and some of these pages that appear no longer exist because I made a change to all of the html files about a month ago. It seems as if my site is getting crawled very rarely, so new pages and changes will not be picked up for weeks/months.
EDIT: Thanks for the 301 redirect tip, was easier than I expected it to be.
|
Get links to ALL of the pages you want in the SERPs. Links to just the hompeage are gonna leave many of your site's pages in the supplemental results.
Also if you're posting a ton of content and you don't get links to the pages within a decent amount of time, there's a possibility this could hurt your results in Google.