View Single Post
  #1  
Old 04-14-2007, 11:59 AM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 328
Default Am I doing anything wrong?

I have had my site up for just over 4 months now and progress has been good. Not making a lot of money (not enough to get paid for anyway) at the moment but I'm hopeful.

However, I am getting no traffic at all from google. My site is indexed but it comes no where near in searching distance of the results pages for anything. I am in the process of adding **** tags but I've heard that this has no effect on ranking in google. Even if it did, I don't think it would make my site leap a few hundred pages up in the result pages.

I know a little about SEO and I like to think that the pages are optimized pretty well. I'm #1 in msn for a number of keywords but nothing whatsoever for google and I would like to know if I'm making any obvious mistakes.

Have I just got to sit tight and wait?
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote