View Single Post
  #17  
Old 04-14-2007, 09:33 AM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 520
Default

I'm reading through these new posts this morning when I get an email from someone who had just last night agreed to a link exchange with me.

One that they initiated. We agreed that they would link to me from 2 of their low ranking sites in exchange for a link from my higher ranking site.

I get their link up and then this morning they email me stating that my links are added, but I should also link to their other piece of crap site.

So changing the agreement in the middle of the link trade, not a good idea as well.

Needless to say, I told them to link to me as stated in the original agreement or else! hahahhaa.

Smackdog
__________________
Poker RakeBack Offers - Stop throwing your money in the muck and start earning your rake back!

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob
Reply With Quote