Thread: PAW trackers
View Single Post
  #8  
Old 04-13-2007, 06:06 AM
Marius Marius is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 54
Send a message via ICQ to Marius Send a message via AIM to Marius Send a message via MSN to Marius Send a message via Yahoo to Marius Send a message via Skype™ to Marius
Default

Hi,

all those who want to get rid of unused trackers, please send me an email.

Also I ask one more time to make sure that you are not promoting Sportsbook Poker for non-US sites.

I have noticed that some PAW affiliates who specializes in Romanian, Polish, Russian, Chinese markets have requested them

Sportsbook accepts only US players so no chance that these markets will earn something. Please let me know that you agree that tracker to be removed and put back in the request list.
__________________
Marius

P.S. I do not work for PAW anymore. My main work is Pokernews.com
Reply With Quote