View Single Post
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2007, 02:31 AM
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 283
Default Need an experienced web designer for my local Joomla CMS site. DESPERATE!!!

Please PM me on PAW or email me at TJsDirect [at] Yahoo dot com.

I need an experienced web designer that knows Joomla very well. I currently am using the Joomla CMS for my local site and my other designer has abandoned the project for his school and work priorities. I need someone quick to help me finish it up and get it LIVE!!!

Will discuss payment arrangements once you get in touch with me. Thanks!

TJ
__________________
The Official PokerOwnageDOTcom Blogspot
*My view on today's biggest gambling news and gossip*

or PM me directly for sitewide text link exchanges for YOUR blog, as well as banner space ad rates to increase your website/forum's visibility and Page Rank (homepage and sitewide still available).

Last edited by AceHigh Pino : 04-13-2007 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Spelling error
Reply With Quote