View Single Post
  #8   Spam Kill
Old 04-12-2007, 11:56 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 548
Default

I think my good freind gooder is referring to the "must have"parts of any standard basic poker portal. I will name some, others can add if they like:
  • how to play
  • site reviews
  • poker news
  • poker articles
  • bonuses
those arnt all mandatory and there are countless more but i would get the basics done and just start adding a page here and a page there. Whatever you do, dont think of a 1000 ideas and make the links and buttons like i did....you'l get stuck with a halfway done site for months! lol....it's soo easy to think of great articles and stuff like that...the hard part is writing them!
__________________
I can't think of anything good to write here
Reply With Quote