View Single Post
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 04-12-2007, 02:20 AM
pokerforfree pokerforfree is offline
Poker For Free
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 84
Send a message via AIM to pokerforfree
Default CAC Amsterdam Agenda

Hey,

The upcoming CAC in Amsterdam will be my first ever Affiliate Convention. I was wondering how you guys set up your schedules.

I've been looking at the CAC website and found a few interesting workshops and speakers which I probably choose to attend.

I'm trying to put together an agenda, but since I don't want to waste any time there I'd like to hear how you guys deal with it.

Also, I am looking forward to meet some of the PAW crew and visitors. Please let me know if there's gonna be some PAW meeting besides Saturday's party.

Peace,

Giorgio / PokerForFree
__________________
My Personal Stuff:

NBA Live Leagues
Online Pokeren
Poker Chips
HighStakers.com
Reply With Quote