View Single Post
  #1  
Old 04-11-2007, 04:06 PM
ShayD ShayD is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 5
Default Website for sale...

PokerDominator.com is for sale.

PokerDominator.com is a full service poker session tracking website. Also offering a blog, custom pot odds charts and a Preflop Holdem Hand helper. See site for more details.

Website stats: Home Page and Session Tracking pages are PR4, most others are PR3 or 2. Currently at 5600 registrations, growing at an average of 12 users/day. Top 10 ranking in a number of key search terms on google (poker software to name one).

I have web traffic stats dating back to 12/2005 for any serious buyers.

A couple of notes: development platform is coldfusion, so you will need your own coldfusion license (or a host that provides CF). Database is MYSQL. I will gladly help in the transition. Once the transition is done, I would also be available to consult on any further development you would need for the site.

Why am I selling? I have other projects that I would like to focus on....also, I'm a developer, not a marketing guy. I definitely don't have time or marketing savvy to tap into the users properly. Newsletters, better content, etc.

Serious offers only. This is a great opportunity to get a well established site.

PM me or post any questions here.

(no link to the site so I don't seem spammy)

-JD
Reply With Quote