View Single Post
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 04-11-2007, 01:09 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Online
Posts: 331
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default CAC Amsterdam Passes

Hey everyone. I was looking through the ol bag' of stuf for CAC and noticed I still have some passes that are unclaimed. If you know for sure you're going to CAC and dont have a sponsor please let me know.
For anyone else wanting to set up some meeting time for a drink, chat etc. please get a hold of me as well. I want to see as many PAW friends as possible before Jeremy and I pass out.
__________________
PAW Members get 30% + CPA
Greg D Powell
AMCO Gaming Affiliate Manager
Skype: gregdpowell
Reply With Quote