View Single Post
  #12   Spam Kill
Old 04-07-2007, 08:24 PM
lifeofsportsdotcom lifeofsportsdotcom is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: East Coast of Canada
Posts: 43
Send a message via MSN to lifeofsportsdotcom
Default

I felt the need to respond...

I did the North American College Poker Championship with Poker.com. Kris Robinson was a great guy to work with and let us do our thing. I really enjoyed working with them and hopefully will continue working with Carbon...

We do some big numbers with Poker.com on a monthly basis because of the large volume of players we sent their.

I have never had a negative month with BJ... We have always made at least 1k and as of late 2 or 3 K per month...

I'm not sure why i'm posting this but just felt that it was strange to see these high negative numbers...

Chris
__________________
www.lifeofsports.com
"Home of the Canadian College Poker Championship"

www.collegepokerlife.com
"Home of the North American College Poker Championship"
Reply With Quote