View Single Post
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 04-07-2007, 05:37 AM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 88
Default

I use Wrensoft Zoom indexer for my other websites. I've got the pro version as some of my sites have a massive amount of pages, but they have a free version for sites of up to 50 pages (I think). I found the CGI very easy to install (there's also a php and some other versions) and once you've got it set up with all your preferences you can update your 'database' with just one click, it's also very easy to integrate within your own template, and there are no redirections or ads. I've investigated loads of different packages over the years but I found this one to be the easiest to set up and delivers the fastest query results for me.

http://www.wrensoft.com/zoom/

Hope that helps.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory
Best poker bonus ¦ poker dictionary ¦ compare sit and go poker | Mansion | Paradise | Ladbrokes
Reply With Quote