View Single Post
  #9  
Old 04-07-2007, 05:58 AM
ArthurD ArthurD is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 79
Smile CAC Amsterdam & Rakeback Software Systems!

Due to CAC Amsterdam coming up in several weeks I will be quite busy in the weeks leading up to the event as I will be creating promotional material, backend walkthroughs, etc....

As a result, if you're considering my system I highly recommend that you contact me as soon as possible if time is a big factor as the closer to CAC, the busier I'll be.

After CAC I expect to be equally or, with some luck, even more busy as I hope to network and generate sales of my system at the event.

If anyone is considering my software or a custom developed system and will be attending CAC please let me know as I am running out of time slots for meetings at CAC - and I really want to meet with everyone interested, so please let me know ASAP!

Thanks for your support, I'm looking forward to meeting many of you guys at CAC. Let me know if anyone has any questions or comments, as always feel free to contact me via any method that is easiest for you.

My information is in my signature.
__________________
-Arthur D'Antonio III
Web Developer (PHP Specialist)

RakebackSoftware.com - The Automated Solution for Managing your rakeback business


AIM: ADanto6840
MSN:
Email:
Phone: 1.812.369-0538
Reply With Quote