View Single Post
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 04-06-2007, 03:23 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,175
Default Brandon please Read...

Brandon,

Are associated with homeGain.com now? If so i need to say that site drives me crazy. i have been looking for homes for a few months now and that site is a disaster when looking for stuff.

Do thy even have listings or is it just all links to affiliate sites?

Sorry i was just complaining about the at the exact momnet I saw your avatar and new sig.

I get that site in results all the time and i always turn away because I never get listings I am looking for.

Any way just wanted to scream about it. How ironic i was just on that site again and yelling at my wife about how annoying this site is.

Thanks for hearing me out
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote