
Here is an example of what I normally do when I see others who post link exchange requests who have PR and of course I do not so it makes it difficult. I am posting this to get comments as to if I am doing it right...if it sounds like it is out of desperation etc. I try to be honest about my intentions. All comments are welcome
Quote:
Hello,
I seen your post abour link exchanges and am trying to get my site off the ground. I was using a free hosted site and with members here telling me to drop it and purchase my domain I went and did that. (Wish I had of done it 8 mths ago but it's there) Pages are being added daily with real content. If you would be interested in exchanging links that would be great however as of right now I am a pr0 so I would understand if you decide not to although I do expect that things will pick up. I have been with PAW for about 8 mths now so I am not a member who has just decided to create a website and will be dropping it within a couple of months. I do work very hard and spend alot of time reading tutorials and searching for ways to improve and help myself.... Everything on my site I have learned through tut's and asking around. Anyway this message could go on forever or I will stop here. My URL is
xxxxxxpokerriveronline.com
If you wish to exchange links let me know or if there is something else you may be interested in.
Cheryle
|
__________________
Selling VBSEO License and VBulletin License - PM for details
_______________________________
Gambling Directory
Last edited by kaus : 04-06-2007 at 02:08 PM.
|