Thread: Stat Problems
View Single Post
  #15  
Old 04-06-2007, 07:39 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,559
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I agree still, again this info was third party info passed on to us from other affiliates and not Fulltilt. I do think there had to be other issues as well besides just those type of players.

Quote:
If it were up to me, we wouldn't even allow ANY incentivized marketing.
My guess is that this is probably not far away. I think if affiliates want to promote with incentives they should do so on "standard CPA's" like $75 at best until they have proven they can send quality players.

This is probably going to happen very soon.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote