Adding a search form
I have been looking to add a search throughout my site. I have looked around on google and found a few sites offering to index your site and give you the html for the search forms to add to your site. However, when using these forms, when you hit 'search' the button redirects you to a different site with a list of the results, from which you can click on the links to be redirected to your site.
Although this does work, I am looking to add a search feature that gives results within your own site on a results page, so that the visitors are not constantly being redirected in and out of the site. I feel this will feel a lot more professional.
I would like to know if this is possible, and how/where I should go about it? Also if this will cost, and how much?
Thanks for any help you can offer.
__________________
Customized Banners - $15
Have your bonus code incorporated into any poker room banner. Click Here
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
|