Thread: Stat Problems
View Single Post
  #11  
Old 04-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,562
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I will send off an email right now to the team. It's probably an issue with extrapolating the data from CD Poker to the PAW backend. Likewise the casino data needs to be uploaded manually. I will make sure it is done. Your sign-ups are there though. For an exact number immediately, just email Marius.

In regards to the Fulltilt issue, Mitchell will be putting out an official announcement. (We still have not heard this directly from Fulltilt) but here is the explanation a few other affiliates received.

In the past, players that signed up through a Fulltilt tracker and had $ transferred into their account were initially recognized as real money players. However this apparently is not valid to qualify for CPA. The player needs to actually deposit on their own and reach the requirements.

At some point FT must have realized this and they removed these players from the respective trackers. These players apparently WILL be credited back to the affiliate or tracker once they deposit on their own.

Again this is third party information we have received from other affiliates who have gotten a response back from FullTilt. For the record we have NOT received an official statement from them, so take this FWIW. If we do, I will certainly post the entire response here.

This probably does sound accurate though.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote