View Single Post
  #1  
Old 04-04-2007, 10:45 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,495
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Please Welcome Mitchell to PAW

Many of you may have seen an Aussie named Mitchell lurking around and posting here over the past week.

I am pleased to announce Mitchell Nunis has joined PAW full time to assist in our massive growth as of lately, especially on our PAW Network.

Here is the news story.

Mitchell brings with him a wealth of success and experience in internet marketing, viral marketing, email campaigns, and tons more. He will be working out of our home office in Melbourne, so for those of you U.S. and Canadian members who work "poker hours"....he will be on your time schedule

Please join me in welcoming Mitchell to PAW
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote