View Single Post
  #4  
Old 04-04-2007, 02:02 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,572
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Maybe we'll just call them qualifiers for the Big $10K Poker Main Event in Las Vegas on July 6th.

This is certainly Harrah's throwing down these rules to FullTilt. So basically if any poker news site, bluff, cardplayer, or any online media wants to report on the WSOP they can't use that acronym?

Sometimes I wonder if corporate America is run by monkey's. I have to end this post know as I have now mentioned the WSOP acronym. I'll be chatting with the rest of our team tonight in regards to this.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote