WSOP Promotions ... how effective are they?
Hi all,
First post here on PAW (insert noob joke here). I'm a writer for Casino City and the GPWA, so I've been surfing the forums here for awhile. Finally signed up this morning.
I'm working on a story about how affiliates and affiliate programs use the WSOP as a marketing tool.
Do any of the affiliate programs you work with have special WSOP promotions (freerolls, special satellite offers, etc.)?
How effective have those programs been in getting players to those sites? Do those players stay? Or do they just sign up for the WSOP promotion and go away?
Not a complete list of questions, but you can see where I'm going with this ...
Send me a PM if this applies to you and you are interested in being interviewed an quoted in a story.
Thanks for your help,
Aaron
__________________
Chris Moneymaker won the WSOP with a $40 satellite entry ... that's nothing compared to sixty cents.
http://www.sixtycentmainevent.com
|