View Single Post
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 04-01-2007, 12:53 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 377
Default Need help launching my Leaderboard

I am wanting to run a leaderboard on my site that allows players to earn points based on playing tournaments I setup for my players as well as by playing in ring games.

I am hoping some of you have time to take a look and let me know what you think.

http://www.smackdogpoker.com/vegas_leader_board.asp

I'm looking for any advice, tips, etc.

Thanks in advance to those that can offer me some opinions.

Thanks,

SmackDog
__________________
Vegas Poker 24/7 Leader Board - Earn points while playing in online poker tournaments and ring games at Vegas Poker 24/7! Win cash, prizes and free roll entries for finishing on our monthly leader boards!

Advertising now available on Smack Dog Poker and Poker Satellite Center. PM me for rates if interested.
Reply With Quote