View Single Post
  #1  
Old 03-29-2007, 05:34 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,228
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Please Welcome ParadisePoker.com to the PAW Network

Please welcome ParadisePoker.com to the PAW Network. Paradise has always been a friend to PAW so I will just re-open this forum.

The deal for Paradise on the PAW Network is as follows:


Paradise Poker

Available Deals
  • PAW Paradise $150 deal
Current Promotions

Paradise Poker $150 CPA
Players must deposit a minimum of $50 and play 250 raked hands at .25 or greater. Tournament rake is not included.

U.S. players are NOT allowed

Player Bonus is 100% up to $100

__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote