View Single Post
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 03-27-2007, 12:49 PM
gooderpoker gooderpoker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 123
Default Why wont 888 pay me?????

Hi i like 888 they have a great CPA but i think to get out of this CPA they only give you a few or your referals, ell that seems to be the case for me.
I spent this whole month trying to push pacific poker. I have a large forum and i have a huge contact list on IM.
This is were i got all my payers from, i would tell them that pacific has a great bonus of 25% instant and tell them they have one of the largets rooms. I convinced a bunch of ppl to deposit between $30 and 50. I have goten no payments for these players.

I emaled the suport staff a few times and they did not help at all! and they told me not to bother them agian about not reciving payment.

That is fine i will take down all you banners to all my forums. and make sure my story is told.

Now i am hoping that the 888 manager here can help me a bit beter than i have been treated.

I know that these players deposited and i spent hours finding ppl to deposit and now i dont get paid?

Thanks
__________________
Poker Forum
Canadian Poker Bonus
Poker Bonus
No Deposit Poker
online rap radio
Reply With Quote