View Single Post
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 03-27-2007, 06:29 AM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,004
Default QUick link exchange

Ok I want to do a quick exchange with any sites indexed in Google. I don;t care about your PR.
I have a newer site just trying to get some links to it.

Site has PR2 and links page is PR1

Put my info up and PM me your info and it will be up right away.

My information:
Title: discount poker books
URL: http://www.mucknuts.com
Description: Best deals on the best selection of poker books, DVD's and more

Links will be at: http://www.mucknuts.com/poker-directory.html

Only taking about 6-8 links right now.

Thanks
PM me any questions

__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote