View Single Post
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 03-27-2007, 06:21 AM
LuckyNL LuckyNL is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imteaz
Hi guys, I'm Offering here Unique Article Writing Service. We will write Article on any topic, such as Your website, Gambling, Poker, Casino, etc etc
It will be 500 words Article. Content will be unique and 100% Copyscape verified
If you Need Sample, you can pm me.
Price: $18.99
Order now... And get Unique Article for your sites.
Hi
I am glad I find your offer. So what I need?
1)I have the domain pokerolympic.org (and other variation like pokersummerolympics.org, pokerspringolympics.com etc.) and I need some content for this site. Generally I am going take a good position at google and sell this domains. So I need 3-4 articles about: Poker and olympics, the chanced of this ideas, good text about how great r this domains (pokerspringolympics, pokersummerolympics, pokerautumnolympics,pokerwinterolympics) etc.

I am not english so I need your help.

2) 2 articles about freerolls, like why plays if u rookie, about strategie and tips.

Do you accept neteller transfers?

Lookin for your answer.

Best,
Lech

http://www.holdem.pl
__________________
Loking for Link Exchange:
http://www.holdem.pl
http://www.poker-texas-holdem.pl

Poker in Poland
Poker
poker texas holdem
Reply With Quote