View Single Post
  #3  
Old 03-27-2007, 04:21 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoursurfing
Does anyone know of or have a list of the major skins of Planet Poker?
Did the still have skins? I knew they had VIP but they left a while ago.

These guys were making a push to. They had brought on some high rakeback players to fill up the tables, finally updated banners to reflect new bonuses, were actually responding to affiliates again and for the first time in ages broke 100 real money players at the same time. I think even a couple hundred at some times.
I actually feel sad because I was playing online poker since it came out. I was a part time internet marketer part time live poker player (30 or so hours per week as income) when online poker first started. I played so much at this site. haven't in ages but still sad to see them go.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote