View Single Post
  #3  
Old 03-26-2007, 01:54 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is online now
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,179
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the27offsuit.com
The seem to be gone .

Maybe they became rich off the $1000 they were charging each affiliate to join there program and decided to run with the cash
I was never in a position to debate that program, but now that I am not with Stinky...what a horrible structure. 90% of your profits come from 10% of your affiliates...why would you want to limit it to a hand full. Just a horrible business decision IMO, only problems ahead when you want to open it to everyone.

I hope they didn't run away with their models...those ladies looked like men
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote