View Single Post
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 03-25-2007, 04:53 AM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 377
Default

I agree with haynesey. Very hard to read your site. Possibly change the color scheme.

Also, I know it is alot of money if you are starting out, but having a site designed professionally is a good way to go.

I tried to go cheap on my first couple sites and now am wishing I just went with a designer and paid a little more.

Now I have delt with a sub par site design for 2 years and am going to have to pay someone to redesign and transfer the data over to a new design.

If you need a reference, check out Bobi at Top Q. He does great work.

Smackdog
__________________
Vegas Poker 24/7 Leader Board - Earn points while playing in online poker tournaments and ring games at Vegas Poker 24/7! Win cash, prizes and free roll entries for finishing on our monthly leader boards!

Advertising now available on Smack Dog Poker and Poker Satellite Center. PM me for rates if interested.
Reply With Quote