View Single Post
  #31   Spam Kill
Old 03-24-2007, 11:16 AM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 374
Default Embarrassing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle
I never have or will do SEO on a site unless I am cut in equally with lifetime profits, I was originally posting here looking into something for partners who gives me cuts for bringing them clients.

I am not even going to reply to your incoherent post, mostly because I saw this ending it:


You want to talk logic? Then try not embarrasing yourself with a post full of informal fallacies not the least of which an ad hominem. I'm sure you will reply again but I make a living online and I'm going back to work - and am unsubscribing from this thread.
Yeah... incoherent, from a guy who keeps contradicting himself...
Regardless of how much he knows about SEO, he doesn't seem to think about what he is saying.

First, nobody reputable could help for less than $1,000 per week.
Then, suddenly he knows reputable guys who could do a consultation for $1,000.
Then he would jump at the chance to work for companies that pay big $.
Then he won't work unless he is cut in for lifetime profits.

And now he needs an excuse for why he can't explain how a guy who won't lower himself to work for less than $1,000 week - and a self-proclaimed "REAL SEO" - doesn't even know the definition of SEO.

The kicker is when he claimed that buying 1,000 footer links is definable as SEO because they do NOT bring traffic. The very definition of SEO is predicated upon the idea of building traffic.

No, sorry, the real kicker is when he admits that the only reason he is in the forum is to find partners....which explains why he was sneering at a budget of $1,000 and called it "lowball"...and didn't bother to offer any advice other than to consult google.

Nothing like self-aggrandizement.
But, then, he probably doesn't know the definition of *that*, either.
http://www.bartleby.com/61/75/S0227500.html
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote