View Single Post
  #30   Spam Kill
Old 03-24-2007, 09:07 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 959
Send a message via AIM to Kyle Send a message via Skype™ to Kyle
Default

I never have or will do SEO on a site unless I am cut in equally with lifetime profits, I was originally posting here looking into something for partners who gives me cuts for bringing them clients.

I am not even going to reply to your incoherent post, mostly because I saw this ending it:

Quote:
It's very unCanadian.
You want to talk logic? Then try not embarrasing yourself with a post full of informal fallacies not the least of which an ad hominem. I'm sure you will reply again but I make a living online and I'm going back to work - and am unsubscribing from this thread.

Last edited by Kyle : 03-24-2007 at 09:14 AM.
Reply With Quote